Below is information you may find helpful as the recovery process from Hurricane Irma begins.
To Report Damage:
- Please call (904) 630-CITY and email accurate addresses and photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In addition to the above actions, fill out the information on this form and attach it to your email.
- To register for FEMA disaster assistance, visit www.disasterassistance.gov or call 1-800-621-3362
- For individual assistance for homes, apartments, and condominiums:click HERE
- Download the FEMA App for your mobile devices HERE
Florida Food Pantries searchable by zip code.
FloridaDisaster.org: Florida Division of Emergency Management
- Statewide information on storm recovery.
United Way 211 (dial 2-1-1 or 1-904-632-0600) provides information and referral for:
- Emergency Financial Assistance
- Medical Needs and Assistance
- Child/Adolescent/Adult Mental Health and Substance Abuse
- Food, Shelter and Clothing
- Support Groups and People with Disabilities
- HIV / AIDS Information and Testing
- Victims of Abuse or Crime
- Adult, Child and Family Services
- 24-hour Suicide and Crisis Intervention and Prevention
Disaster response is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
904-358-8091 or 1-888-843-5748
For non-emergency disaster inquiries, you can also send an email to
Recovery for Businesses
JaxChamber - State and Local loan programs for business assistance.
Small Business Administration - Federal business disaster assistance.
Please visit www.jaxready.com for all important info about Hurricane Irma and its impact to the city, and download the JaxReady app from the App Store or Google Play Store for alerts and news from the Emergency Operations Center.
For storm-related FAQs and all the news from the city on this weather event and other city activities, visit the COJ Featured News page.