Holds Pickup Only
Oceanway Community Center
12215 Sago Avenue
Library lockers are located outside the Oceanway Community Center.
24 hours a Day
7 Days a Week
To Use JPL Express Oceanway:
- Customers must have a valid library card with the Jacksonville Public Library.
- Simply log on to the library’s website from any computer to access the online catalog.
- Select materials and choose “Place a Hold on This Item” and enter library card number and PIN
- Using the dropdown menu, designate Oceanway as the pick up location.
- You will be notified by email or telephone as soon as the material has arrived at the locker.
- The items will be held for seven days after the date on the notice.
To Access Items in the JPL Express Oceanway Lockers:
- Enter the last four digits of your library card number.
- After entering the digits into the keypad located on the locker control panel and pressing enter, the locker with the items requested will open.
- The items in the locker are already checked out to your library account with the due date shown on the label affixed to the items.
- Materials may be returned on or before the due date to any Jacksonville Public Library location or placed in the book drop at JPL Express Oceanway.