You asked for a more mobile and user friendly website and we answered. The Jacksonville Public Library has launched an improved website to better serve your needs. Besides the new mobile responsive design, the new site now looks like an actual website (imagine that)! Before, the website was definitely informational, but hard to use. We've kept the same great information and resources, but presented in a format that is easier to navigate and more pleasant to look at!
Some of the new features to better serve you are:
- New search bar that allows you type in keywords to find anything on the site.
- Easily search the catalog from a mobile device of any screen size.
- Access thousands of e-books and other e-content from any device.
- Quickly find upcoming events by scrolling down on the homepage.
- Chat, text, or email with a librarian via the askalibrarian.org service.
Head over to jaxpubliclibrary.org and let us know what you think! If you have trouble finding the items you used on the old site, simply search for it in the search bar at the top! Let us know if you have any suggestions or help.